Thanks for visiting! On this page you'll find my pricing sheet and a list of terms and conditions (nothing serious, I drew them up just in case).
General price sheet
I'm opening commissions for pocket money! 3 slots per week, >$30 = two slots! (Because I'm concurrently doing my master's degree, I can't work on more than 3 per week, thanks for your understanding!)
Prices (USD, per character unless specified):
Loose-lined sketches with no colour, or splashes of colour. Price variation is based on amount of detail!
Full body: $5 – $10
Sketch page: $10 - $20 / page*
|* A sketch page can contain between 3 to 5 sketches of varying sizes (bust/half/full body).|
No or minimal shading, includes basic gradients. Price variation based on amount of shading and level of detail.
Bust: $10 – $20
Half body: $12 – $25
Full body: $15 – $30
Extensive shading with clear edges. Gradients included, and option to include some soft shading, price variation based on amount of soft shading and detail level.
Bust: $20 – $35
Half body: $25 – $45
Full body: $30 – $55
Painting with attention to form, texture and material. Price variation is based on presence of lines and amount of detail!
Bust: $25 – $40
Half body: $30 – $55
Full body: $35 – $70
These prices are added to the base art price.
Custom design: $10 – $20
|Price variation depends on detail level! Design examples:|
Background: $15 – $30
How to commission me
PM me here, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description and I'll send you a quote! You may adjust your commission or make as many enquiries as you like. I'm willing to work within budgets, so let me know if you have one :>
Once you are satisfied with the quoted price, send me your email address so I can drop you an invoice (payable either through Paypal or card). I’ll run a couple of process sketches by you, and then PM the complete drawing to you in up to a week's time!
Info to provide
- Description of character(s) + links to profile and reference images!
- Size: bust/half body/full body
- Style (to make extra sure that you get the style you want, send a link to the example image whose style you want me to follow):
- flat colours (shading or no)
- shaded (cel or soft)
- painting (lines or no lines)
- Additional information (if applicable): your budget, details about character's personality, preferred outfit, pose and expression
- I generally do not consider any subjects off limits on the basis of difficulty, as long as you are able to provide references. Ferals, monsters, robots, mechs, I can handle them!
- I will not draw explicitly sexual content (genitals, sexual acts), gore, pedophilia and incest in any form.
- In rare cases I may refuse commissions because of time constraints.
- Prices on the sheet are guidelines, and the actual prices may vary depending on the specific commission.
- Pricing may change without warning. You pay the amount that is quoted to you and not the price given on the chart.
- I may use the finished images to advertise my services.
- No mass physical distribution or selling of prints of my work
- No refunds, but if you're not satisfied, you may request for part or all of the image to be redone for no extra charge!
- Payment is only accepted through a Paypal transfer or a bank card payment.
- amarantha and vera belong to @hedwig
- Quinn "Jax" Rhett, Iminathi, Thulani, Atrys and Nynne belong to @Wonderland
- Eroshay Rosales belongs to @Foxalypticworld
- Bell belongs to @StelliformSouls
- Raffaello Bellini belongs to @Judas-la-Carotte
- Qiong and Charles N. Dabson belong to @Raddishes
- Roxie Allen belongs to @bulgariansumo
- Baklavi belongs to @FruityParfait
- Rachael Gleeson and Shin Don-Ho belong to @njike
- Brin belongs to @twgp
- Sly belongs to @Conter
- Yuri Plisetsky © Crunchyroll
- Willow and Pillow belong to Rixael
- White Coral belongs to @Wendigonya
- Alexis belongs to @the-lost-astronaut
- D.Va © Blizzard Entertainment